We all love lists; especially end of year lists. Hispanic Executive Magazine recently released their top 10 líderes. What do they all have in common? Not only have they made an impact in their own respective fields, but they have all also made a contribution to the Latino Donor Collaborative (LDC)
LDC works to reframe and advance an accurate perception, portrayal, and understanding of the important contributions Latinos make to American society. Through a nonpartisan agenda that partners with media, advertising, politics, corporate America, and civil society, the LDC works to bring further understanding and appreciation to the impact made by Latinos in society, politics, and commerce.
The list includes:
- Linda G. Alvarado, Alvarado Construction, Inc.
- Ana Valdez, Valdez Productions Inc. and The 650 Company
- Luis Patiño, Univision
- Dorene Dominguez, Vanir Companies
- Tony Jimenez, MicroTech
- Angelique Salazar-Moyer, Central Street Capital
- Ted Acosta, EY
- Roel Campos, Smithsonian Latino Center
- Beatriz Acevedo Beatriz, Acevedo Foundation
- Patty Arvielo, New American Funding
Interested in who made the list in 2017, click here.